the only thing I can think of is the location of the mm.cfg file. what
do you mean by "root of my user folder"?

It should be in the directory specified by a combination of the
HOMEDRIVE/HOMEPATH environment variables (to see their values, open a
command prompt and type "set").

on windows xp, the default should be something like c:\Documents and
Settings\username\, which I suspect you mean, but I just wanted to be
sure. On Win NT, though, it's typically just c:\

hth,

matt horn
flex docs

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM