From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Clint Tredway
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:32 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] file uploads

I am using the code from the docs and Flex Builder is telling this 1120: Access of undefined property fileRef.   and that the selectHandler and completeHandler are undefined properties as well. I am declaring the var fileRef, so i dont get why its doing this... very frustrating...

--
diabetic? http://www.diabetesforums.com
Bill Cosby - A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.