Hey Jonas,

Please let us know what your impressions of WebORB are after you
have had a chance to work with it a little.  I'll be switching
from .NET WebServices to RemoteObject soon, so I would love to hear
about your experience.

Thanks,
Tim Hoff

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jonas Windey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, I forgot to read my mails last night. Apparantly Mark Piler
from
> themidnightcoders.com sent me a mail after noticing that I had
downloaded
> the beta 5 (which had just been released), writing the following:
>

> A quick workaround is to open web.config
from /Inetpub/wwwroot/weborb and

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM