I have been successful in doing that by declaring the namespace as a
local variable in ActionScript, then using it in the e4x query. For
instance:

private var aps:Namespace = new Namespace
("http://cadtel.com/APWebService";);

model.currentOrderPaths =
results.aps::Order.aps::RelatedPaths.aps::Paths.aps::NetworkPath;

Hope that helps,
Derek

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"