Here is the mxml. I can not display the url to the wsdl however. Hope
this helps:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
creationComplete="this.initBindingHandler()" layout="vertical"
backgroundColor="#000000" backgroundGradientColors="[#000000, #000000]">
    <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[

        import com.bindings.managers.BindingHandler;

        [Bindable]
        public var bindingHandler:BindingHandler;

        public function initBindingHandler():void {
                this.bindingHandler = new BindingHandler(this.wsdl);
                this.bindingHandler.setUI(this.textRuleComboBox,
this.textRuleTextArea, this.bindingsDataGrid, this.xmlrpcTextArea,
this.selectedTextRuleLabel);
                this.bindingHandler.loadDataProvider();
        }
        ]]>
    </mx:Script>

    <mx:WebService id="wsdl" wsdl="http://?wsdl";
fault="e.show(event.fault.toString())" useProxy="true"
showBusyCursor="true" >

      <mx:operation name="getTextRule"
result="this.bindingHandler.setSelectedTextRule(event.result.ruleText);" >
        <mx:request>
          <payload>{this.bindingHandler.selectedTextRuleUqName}</payload>
        </mx:request>
      </mx:operation>

    </mx:WebService>