From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Thomas Rühl -akitogo-
Sent: Tue 18-Jul-06 12:15 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] [Flex2, FDS] Configuring RPC

Hi list,

I need to configure an RPC service in Flex Data Services. In addition,
the desired application has to make use of a Messaging- and/or
DataManagement-Service of the FDS environment. For that, the application
needs to run under FDS, so the RPC configuration should be made in the
Flax config files rather thatn inthe Coldfusion ones, right?

How do I manage to do so? I mean, with the application hosted under
Coldfusion, I simply tell FlexBuilder to use ColdFusion with
FlashRemoting and it publishes the app in the wwwroot of Coldfusion.

What I tried so far is to configure the Flex xml's just as the
Coldfusion ones (regarding channel and service definition), but it does
not find the adapter definition
coldfusion.flash.messaging.ColdFusionAdapter, because it lies in the
Coldfusion directories...

Or is this a wrong attempt of mine? Is there a better (possibly right)
way to configure stuff?

Cheers, Thomas

------------------------------------

  Thomas Rühl