OK, I am afraid to start messing around with disabling plugins and
stuff :) I don't want to lose the functionality I've magically
obtained! Instead, I have taken a screenshot of my plugins window so
that others can try installing items from the list if they so desire.
http://www.returnundefined.com/files/misc/eclipse_plugins.jpg

The problem with not finding/resolving errors on save (it doesn't even
try) is consistent across all projects, regardless of how they were
created. I am not sure how to investigate this further but if you have
suggestions I am certainly open to trying them.

On a somewhat related note, why isn't there a 'Never' option for the
'Continue launch if project contains errors' setting? When it is set
to prompt you, checking the 'remember my choice' checkbox only works
if you choose yes. We really should be able to globally say 'never
launch a project that contains errors'.

Thanks,
Ben

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM