I’m assuming Flex 2 and ActionScript 3.0….

Have you ensured that the client has that type linked in to the SWF (one does so by making a reference to the type somewhere in the code either in a variable type or a function signature etc.)?

Have you used [RemoteClass(alias=”xyz”)] metadata on your ActionScript class? If not, are you using the raw flash.net.registerClassAlias API directly?

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Oriol Gual
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 6:17 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex AMFPHP and VOs

Hi,

I've been using Flex and AMFPHP for a while, but there's one thing that is driving me nuts: class mapping.

Has anyone mapped correctly a VO from Flex to PHP with AMFPHP or viceversa? I've tried several ways, but I all I get are plain objects.

Any help would be very much appreciated, especially a working example.

Oriol Gual.