Actually you can host as many applications as you want on the same FDS Express server.  The key is that the same application cannot be on multiple servers.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nick Collins
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 9:30 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Pricing question

One application means one flex application. So if you develop something in Flex 2, once you compile it it becomes a Flex application. One application means you can have one such application running FDS.

However you can still have as many applications on a server as you want if they're not using FDS.