From: balconsult2001 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 4:21:57 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: FDS on CFMX configuration problems

Well, according to the technote (http://www.adobe. com/go/4f079a4d) the
combining of flex and cf is no longer supported.

Can anyone (Adobe), publish an updated, step by step instruction to
getting a CFMX7, Flex2, and JRun4 installation up and running?

I deploy an application that uses all 3 components mentioned, with CF
driving and utilizing Flex 1.5 API's that are embedded in my CF programs.

Thanks,
Bernie

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, João Fernandes <joaofernandes@ ...>
wrote:

> Jim,
>

> Can you follow, the technote steps? For the merging web.xml, copy
everything except for the messageBrokerServle t from flex web.xml.

> To work with FDS, your assemblers must be under your server instance
webroot or add a mapping so it can resolve the path to reach it.

> In my service-config. xml all non-secured amf/http channels point to
port 80. Default RMTP and CF RMTP port channels as they are by default
(2038 & 2048). In my cf admin page, I activated support for remoting +
FDS defining a channel ID (I set the same as my instance name). If we
cluster several server instances, I bet that the same name must be
defined in every single node (not tested).

> João Fernandes
> Dep. Informática - Área de Desenvolvimento
> Cofina media
>
> Avenida João Crisóstomo, Nº 72 . 1069-043 Lisboa PORTUGAL
> Tel (+351) 213 185 200 . Fax (+351) 213 540 370
> joaofernandes@ ... <mailto:joaofernand [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Behalf Of Jim
> Sent: sexta-feira, 7 de Julho de 2006 0:47
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com
> Subject: [flexcoders] Re: FDS on CFMX configuration problems
>

> Well that is encouraging that you were able to get them working
> together. Are you using the Mulitserver (JRUN4) option for CFMX7?
> And if so, is your WEB-INF directory in a webroot? Did you have to
> do any tweaking to services-config. xml? Write us the technote that
> Adobe won't man...c'mon (grin).
>
> Jim
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com
<mailto:flexcoders% 40yahoogroups. com> , João Fernandes