You are only sending one single array parameter. You can either read it as one parameter in AMFPHP, as Impudent1 suggests, or you can send it as multiple parameters like:

gateway.call(“Service.operation”, new Responder(resultFunction, faultFunction), param1, param2, param3 …)

Cheers, Tim

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of arnold_charming
Sent: Wednesday, 2 August 2006 11:16 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] sending parameters from Flex2 to AMFPHP

Hi!

I'm having some difficulties sending parameters from Flex to AMFPHP.
Because flex has to send 2 parameters, AMFPHP always complains I
haven't sent the second argument, never the less the second argument
in in the array.

Below is my code:

var arrPosredovani:Array = new Array();
arrPosredovani[0] = ["1","1"];
arrPosredovani[1] = ["2","2"];

gateway.call("Projekt.shraniProjekt", new Responder(onResult,
onFault), arrPosredovani);

I also tried like

var arrPosredovani:Array = [["1","1"],["2","2"]]

and still AMFPHP complains about not sending the right number of
parameters. If I change my AMFPHP function to allow only one parameter
then passing variables from Flex to AMFPHP works as it should. Also
this function works just fine in browser of AMFPHP.

What am I doing wrong?
I'm using the latest version of AMFPHP 1.2