Van: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Dave Wolf
Verzonden: maandag 7 augustus 2006 2:33
Aan: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Onderwerp: [flexcoders] Re: [Flex2] What do you use for modelling a Flex2 application...?

Why does the implementation language (the HOW) have anything
significant to do with the modelling and documentation solution you
use (the WHAT) ?

Are you trying to go from model to generated code?

If modelling is important to your development process, tried and
trusted modelling solutions such as UML would be capable of
documenting and managing the WHAT side of the development process
regardless of the implementation HOW language.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]stems.com
Office: 866-CYNERGY

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, Thomas R�hl -akitogo-
<thomas.ruehl@...> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> it's been a while now, since the Flex2 SDK is out and rockin' ;)
>
> Not only for larger projects, multiple teams or team members and
> documentation purpose, I'd like to know, what everyone is using for
> modelling a Flex application. For the Java world I know, the tools
> available are very powerful and work very well out of the box and
> integrate with each other. There are also things like OmondoUML, which
> we can be used for designing Java apps (doing use case and sequential
> diagram sort of stuff) in conjunction with creating the
corresponding code.