Hi Jim,

Yes, I filed a bug.  You can work around the bug by making a copy of the item instead of using a reference like so:

instead of:
listDP.addItem(prodTree.selectedItem);

do this:
listDP.addItem(prodTree.selectedItem.copy());

Don't be surprised if you encounter other unexpected behavior with XMLList/XMLListCollection like garbage nodes appearing when using addItem in certain circumstances, etc.  I'm still trying to get answers about that.

HTH,

Tom