Ok how weird is this:

In the remote object debug you can see the return with all the data
being sent:

Info: Completed 'uk.co.mycompany.dao.GetSalesDAO.getData' with reply
method 'onResult' in 96295ms
Info: Serializing response
  (Message #0 targetURI=/1/onResult, responseURI=null)
    (Array #0)
      [0] = (Typed Object #1 'uk.co.mycompany.dao.SalesVO')
        mtotal = 143.0
        avgevnt = 9.569930076599121
        total = 1173.0
        paffected = 0.2663846015930176
        hrspermac = 36.56489562988281
        lostsales = 24.324005126953125
        _remoteClass = "uk.co.mycompany.dao.SalesVO"
        affected = 19.83356475830078
        lostunits = 25.21294403076172
        hrsout = 5228.7802734375
        rosaff = 115.84265899658203

But the showbusy cursor just keeps on going and no data is shown!!!!!

Where am I going wrong?

I have even taken out the binding to the dataProvider and just have
the result handler showing an alert, but no alert shows, just the
blinking showBusyCursor!

Any suggestions would be greatly received,

Thanks in advance.

Iain

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "digital_eyezed"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here it is:
>
> <mx:RemoteObject  id="getDataOOS"
source="uk.co.mycompany.SalesDAO"
> showBusyCursor="true">
>       <mx:method name="getData" result="setDataProvider(event)"/>
> </mx:RemoteObject>
>
> public function setDataProvider(event){
>       summaryGrid.dataProvider = event.result;
> }
>
> I will try to see what the remoteObject debug shows.
>
> Regards,
>
> Iain
>

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Lowder" <douglowder@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Can you post the RemoteObject declaration?
> >
> > If you haven't already done so, try setting <remote-objects-
debug>
> > to true in WEB-INF/flex/flex-config.xml, just to see if there's
> any
> > debug info that might be useful.
> >

> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "digital_eyezed"
> > <iain.mclean@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Actually it's the same amount of data being returned, it just
> > takes
> > > longer to return it because the data that the database has to
> > check
> > > over is a larger set because of the increase in the from and
> > > dates.
> > >
> > > I.E.
> > >
> > > I have a sales summary report which sends the date from and
the
> > date
> > > to as arguments to a remoteObject, it uses this to do a query
on
> > the
> > > database, then returns the result as an ArrayList to the flex
app
> > > (there is only ever 1 array in the list) and it then
represents