I am getting these errors every now and then and I've not been able to
even begin to understand why. I saw in another thread that someone had
traced a similar issue to HTTP cache control header issues, but that
was only happening in IE. Mine happen in Firefox as well. It usually
fixes it to close the session and republish, but not always. Is this
basically saying it can't find the URL? Has anyone else experienced,
or better yet, solved this? Below is a sample fault message.

[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error"
faultCode="Server.Error.Request"
faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false
cancelable=false eventPhase=2
text="Error #2032: Stream Error. URL:
http://fescov151win/Webservices/ClientMeasures.asmx";]. URL:
http://fescov151win/Webservices/ClientMeasures.asmx";]
messageId="A1575198-9334-D65B-AB26-F9C801601784" type="fault"
bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2]