Wow, that sounds good, I will wait then, thanks for the update.

Jeremy.

On 8/11/06, Steven Webster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jeremy,

This work is being done within Adobe Consulting - Alistair McLeod has been overseeing the development work with some of the consulting team in Europe, and will be blogging and posting to flexcoders about it in the days ahead.  Alistair is actually on vacation today - I would imagine it'll be the middle of next week before he's able to post anything more concrete in terms of features, etc.

I know however, that you'll be very pleased with the effort, and that this component is going to save people considerable development effort to realise Calendar functionality into their own Flex RIA.

</teaser>

Best,

Steven

Steven Webster
Practice Leader (Rich Internet Applications)
Adobe Consulting
Westpoint, 4 Redheughs Rigg, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ, UK
p: +44 (0) 131 338 6108
m: +44 (0) 7917 428 947
[EMAIL PROTECTED]