The problem I'm finding is that the autoscale is across the entire dp, so, for example, if i have the following:

x: -10 , y: -5
x:0, y: 0
x: 10 , y:5
x: 20, y: 10
x:30, y: 15

and set the minimum for x to 10 and the maximum for x to 20, the range for the y axis is still -5 to 15, not 5 to 10...

I'm just wondering if Im missing something glaringly obvious here, or if I need to go digging...

PBH