In FB2, open the html-template folder, right-click the
index.template.html file and select open with -> text editor.  The
following changes will pass your url-string parameters on to the swf
via the flashvars parameter:

line 21: var myvars = new String(document.location).split('?')[1];

line 74: "flashvars",'historyUrl=history.htm%3F&lconid=' + lc_id
+ '&' + myvars,

Append whatever you want to the URL of your swf's html container
(e.g., "?myparam=myvalue") and you will be able to access it through
mx.core.Application.application.parameters.

HTH,
Doug

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "hank williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>