BTW thanks for checking – much appreciated for the feedback

Regards
Samuel

On 15/8/06 01:13, "Matt Chotin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

According to the Player team the Player slow-down when sending Safari to the background is actually intentional.  The browser actually reduces the number of CPU cycles dedicated to plugins in a browser when it doesn’t have focus.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Samuel Colak
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 4:31 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex / Eclipse under Mac OS X

Matt,

im working with the Eclipse group (former IBM team) and wondered if there was a bug tracker internally to adobe on what issues etc exist at the moment and how i can submit issues.

In particular, i noticed alot of issues around flex binding to the help system and trying to link into the dynamic environment. Additionally, you might like to know that working with eclipse under windows has an issue that whilst building a project with a flash-9 movie running in the background, results in serious cpu performance issues resulting in a longer build time despite the flash window not having focus.

Finally, if no-one noticed, adobe released the intel binary of flash 9, although its really unclear what is different in this release to 9.0 r16 one thing is very noticable is that whilst running in Safari or any other browser, when you lose focus on the browser window to something other, that the flash animation performance drops considerably.

Im not sure if this is the place to post these kind of posts - if not could someone indicate if adobe themselves are recording these issues at Labs or at the tech forum.

Regards

Samuel