we're using .net web services with our flex client.

we did use flashorb (weborb as its now called) remoting.

so, if money isn't an issue (and no doubt it isn't for FDS users,
then i'd recomend weborb for people who have .net middle tiers).

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In my ongoing crusade to increase the attention given by Adobe to
web
> service support in Flex, I decided to do a little impromptu
survey. My
> feeling is that its a mistake to focus so heavily on FDS in
regards to
> articles, tutorials and the like when such a small percentage of
> organizations will actually deploy the technology.
>
> So, which are you using? I am more interested in actual production
> apps, rather than personal projects used for learning or
> experimentation purposes.
>
> Personally, I am evaluating Flex as the front end for an
application