Hi All,
I am tryign to migrate an application from flex 1.5 to flex 2 :
In flex 1.5 my code was somewat lk this:
service\RemoteService.mxml(328): Warning: variable 'event' and 'args'
has no type declaration.
private function __applyErrors(event):void {
                var errorHash : Object = event.result.errors;
                dispatchEvent(new ServiceErrorEventerrorHash));
                        for (var key : String in errorHash) {
                        var errorList : Array = errorHash[key];
                ErrorManager.getInstance().dispatchErrorserrorList);
                        }
        var args = event.call.__args;

Can anyone plz tell me what should be the type of 'event' and 'args'.

Thanks ,
Monika