Given our own license we will almost always look towards developing on
a J2EE infrastructure running on Apache Tomcat using Apache AXIS SOAP
web services.  This platform provides unquestioned scalability and
reliability.

Flex integrates absolutely seamlessly into this environment inlcuding
RPC, session management and security.  Your back-end infrastructure
will be based on open standards and can be developed with great
separation of concerns allowing you to have a complete services
oriented architecture that is flexible and easy to expand and integrate.

Our user-centric front to back development approach helps make sure
the end state is exactly that, and using best of breed tools and
frameworks readily available in the Java/J2EE camps you can
signigicantly reduce the complexity involved in its development.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]