Delete the cache file and recompile with -increment...

Not sure what is exact reason, but guessing cache file is outdated ?

-abdul

On 9/2/06, Lance Linder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am getting the following message from the MXMLC compiler when calling it from NAnt using the –increment parameter.

"[exec] Failed to match the compile target with myApp_411843.cache. The cache file will not be reused."

I don' t see any reason why this wouldn't work if I run multiple compiles back to back using the –increment parameter and I don't even change any code.

I do see _xxxxx.cache files showing up but as you can see the compiler refuses to use them.

Any ideas?