Hello All,

Just joined today.

I went back and read posts over the past month or so.

Question?  Is there a "pecking order" as to whether a question is
answered and how long it takes for a post to show up?  I was
interested in comments on a previous post, but have not seen any
showing up or taking hours/days to do so.  Also in some cases
questions had not been answered.  I realize everyone is busy, but I do
not want to "offend" the powers that be when I have to ask a question.

So, are these issues from other flexcoders a fluke or did I miss
something?