Possibly a fluky perspective - there are over 4000 members I think - I see over 100 messages a day so the list is very busy and things get missed or even forgotten.  Also sometimes things just seem to get ignored when it's clear that someone hasn't even bothered to read the most basic documentation - there are about 5 or 7 pdfs of docs that come with Flex - while you couldn't be expected to know the 1000's of pages they amount to - it's worth looking at them for answers to your questions before coming to the list - I didn't even know they existed for ages!  You can download them from here http://www.flex.org/ (on the left) and they are very good for a change.

HTH

Phil

jburkett7 wrote:

Hello All,

Just joined today.

I went back and read posts over the past month or so.

Question? Is there a "pecking order" as to whether a question is
answered and how long it takes for a post to show up? I was
interested in comments on a previous post, but have not seen any
showing up or taking hours/days to do so. Also in some cases
questions had not been answered. I realize everyone is busy, but I do
not want to "offend" the powers that be when I have to ask a question.

So, are these issues from other flexcoders a fluke or did I miss
something?

Phil Marston
Technology Enhanced Learning
Centre for Learning & Teaching