From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Dimitrios Gianninas
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:26 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Architecting a large, modular Flex application

Hi,

I think you have setup things pretty much the same way I would. Although I have
never gone that far... yet :)

One thing I did notice which you can change is that you said the entire flex
framework gets included in the cairngorm.swc ... doesn't have to be. I build
the carngorm.swc using the command-line compiler and made sure to exclude the
framework.swc, this did reduce the size and is basically what I think you want
to do. Don't remember the exact switch, will have to get that to you tomorrow
once I'm back in the office.

Regards,

Dimitrios Gianninas
Optimal Payments Inc.