You guys are so cool!

I assume this is going to be "open source-ish"? Will we be able to
look under the hood? Not an SWC only? Always looking for examples on
ways to create components. Maybe it will have some treats in it on how
to create smooth scrolling components that extend the List class? Or
slick ways on handling Repeater performance? Maybe?....
-Dustin

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alistair McLeod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, I had to rebuild my weblog (sounds a lot worse than it was), so it
> should be back up now.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ali

<*> Your email settings: