I've been scouring the web tyring to find information on XML
validation using an XSD file, but the only results I keep finding
relate to the MXML schema which is not what I'm looking for.

Has anyone written any code that validates an XML file against it's
schema?  Or is this of of the coding practices that Flex does not
implement?

The point being, if I want to explicity define what my input XML
looks like to my flex application, right now, the only way this
seems possible to to write code that defines the business logic of
each node/attribute and whether or not there is a value restrition.
Should my business logic change, then I have to go and change my
code.

If there is some way to simply read the XSD and validate directly
against that, the only place I have to go to change my business
logic is to the XSD--no code changes/recompilations necessary.

Thanks,
Wayne

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional