Hello flexcoders,

I am trying to implement this:
I have a component, that initializes with an empty viewStack instance in
the stace. In my business logic, I decide during runtime, which child
interfaces should be created within the viewStack - those have always
the minimum type of a Container.

Therefore, I implemented a function in the component showComponent(),
that gets passed the child component to be created. It then attaches
this component to the viewStack. The viewSteck itself then dispatches
its addChild event, which I catch using a callback function -
childAddCallback(). This one should then set the selectedIndex to the
recently created new child...

However, this is not wirking and throws a RangeError:
   this.customerViewStack.selectedChild += 1;
this as well:
   this.customerViewStack.selectedIndex =
this.customerViewStack.numChildren;

..even if I check whether the index is available beforehand.

Another issue I have is, that the viewStack throws a TypeCastError, when
I try to attach a Canvas (which is a subclass of Container)..

Any ideas???

Thanks and cheers,
Thomas

------------------------------------