Hello flexcoders,

I am currently building a complex Flex application that has several
views which differ significantly and are to be displayed depending on
the user type. This user type is being evaluated at runtime by a login
component.

For faster development, and the initial rather simple requirements to
the application, I choose to implement everything into one single
application, so for now everything is wired up using one
FrontController, one Model, and so on...

However, regarding some new requirements and therefore the explosiveness
of the app, chances are pretty good that I will be forced to split
things up into several single applications, that are dynamically loaded
at runtime.

The question is, can I start outsourcing things by implementing one
FrontController for each of the once-to-be sub applications? Has anyone
experience with this? Without reviewing Cairngorm, I think I might
already run into problems having more than one FrontController instance...

I'd like each of the sub systems to have its own event handling and
Cairngorm structure in the background, befor I split it up completely...

Cheerio, Thomas

------------------------------------

   Thomas Rühl
   Design, Programming & Concepts