Hello All,

I am WAY beyond frustrated at the moment, and am ready to throw this
computer out the window right now.

I've been able to get this to work in the most simple of examples - BUT,
here is what I need to do that may be considered "unique" in my case
(although, not at all uncommon in most other typical programming
environments).

In my case, my OrderDetails DataGrid contains a 'ProductID' Field from
the 'Products' Table.  It would be redundant to create an additional
field called "ProductName" within my OrderDetails Table - since it
already exists in my Products Table.

I know for a fact, that there is a way for the ComboBox itemEditor, to
display the "Label" property of the Product (in this case, ProductName),
but still leave intact, the Numeric "Data" property of the Product (in
this case, ProductID) - so that part gets written back to the DataBase.

I am having a TERRIBLE time, finding an example of how to have the
ComboBox display one thing, but set the value in the DataGrid, to some
OTHER thing -

Could any of you help me in this regard?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional