Hello,

I’m using FB2 on WinXP on a fairly modern laptop (core duo).

I seem to be having a great deal of trouble lately with FlexBuilder’s TEXT EDITOR (in SOURCE MODE) getting VERY VERY SLOW.  Slow means that I can type a 32 character line, and see a 10-15 second delay before all of the characters show up on the screen.

Is there some sort of GARBAGE COLLECTION that might be getting in the way of smooth operation?  Are there any known conditions that I should be avoiding?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Steve Kellogg

Peak8 Solutions