Do you let Eclipse sit for a while, say checking email or other items?

You have probably tried this but...

There was blog somewhere that said XP holds the memory or something
when not using Flex Builder.  Try to minimize and restore Flex Builder
two or three times and see if that doesn't help (release usage).

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Constantiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are there any includes in the class hierarchy?
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Constantiner                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> SKPS> Hello,
> SKPS> I'm using FB2 on WinXP on a fairly modern laptop (core duo).
> SKPS> I seem to be having a great deal of trouble lately with
> SKPS> FlexBuilder's TEXT EDITOR (in SOURCE MODE) getting VERY VERY
> SKPS> SLOW.š Slow means that I can type a 32 character line, and see a
> SKPS> 10-15 second delay before all of the characters show up on the
screen.
> SKPS>
> SKPS> Is there some sort of GARBAGE COLLECTION that might be getting
> SKPS> in the way of smooth operation?š Are there any known
conditions that I should be avoiding?
> SKPS>
> SKPS> Thanks in advance,
> SKPS>