From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 6:10 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Newie : calling a function when setting selected

I have a datagrid with about 25 rows of employees names. On click or
change I am calling a remote object that updated information based on
the employee that you clicked. The row that was selected the disapears.
I would like to know if it is possible to this with out using a click
or change event. Can it automatically highlight a row and call the
function and then go on to the next row and do the same. I know I can
set the selected index, but it does seem to call the function. Any
advice would be helpfull. Thank you.

--- Begin Message ---
I have a datagrid with about 25 rows of employees names. On click or
change I am calling a remote object that updated information based on
the employee that you clicked. The row that was selected the disapears.
I would like to know if it is possible to this with out using a click
or change event. Can it automatically highlight a row and call the
function and then go on to the next row and do the same. I know I can
set the selected index, but it does seem to call the function. Any
advice would be helpfull. Thank you.

--- End Message ---