http://www.brightworks.com/technology/adobe_flex/with_java.html might be
helpful too.

I'm about to delve into this to enhance/upgrade a Flex 1.5 project.  I used
JRun for it, seems like hardly anyone does though!  My lack of J2EE know-how
has kept me from jumping into Tomcat so far....time to change that.  Anyone
have a good pointer to LDAP/JAAS use in Tomcat?  I keep finding stuff...but
nothing simple enough for a noob.

DK