From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Russell Sprague
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:33 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] installing FDS

I would like to use the FDS, but I am unclear on the installation
process.
My production server is Win 2000, running IIS and Coldfusion7. I know I
need JRun? J2EE? to run the fds, but thats about it. I have heard that
people are using Tomcat to run the fds, but I don't want to mess with my
production server without knowing how installing Tomcat would effect say
the
IIS server, etc. I am not a server admin by any means, so ever time I
install something on the server, its with white knuckles.

Russ