From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of bsdensmore
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 5:23 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Can't get value after labelfunction

I have 2 DataGridColumns that use a labelfunction to multiply a couple
of fields and display the value in another column. For some reason
after the field is updated with the total I can't get at that value.

The dataProvider that the DataGrid is bound to is a query result that
is converted to an ArrayCollection. When the ArrayCollection is
initially populated this field is blank. So, I'm guessing that after
the labelfunction executes it doesn't update the ArrayCollection to
hold the newly calculated value?

How can I go about updating the ArrayCollection so I can save it to a
database table. I swear I had this working.

Thanks,
Ben