Check out this article on 'progressive enhancement':

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/progressive_enhancement.html

Basically, your content is on the page, whether flash is present or not.

-Scott

On 11/30/06, mrinal wadhwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi All,

I know that something similar has been discussed here before but I am new
to Flex and need some more clarity.
I am making my personal website in Flex (just so that I could learn flex)
, the website will have my blog and my picture gallery .... now here's what
I want to do:

   1. Google should index all my blog posts
   2. When some one searches for some content that is present on my
   site he/she should get a link that takes him or her to the exact content and
   not to my applications home

Thank you all for your help,
Mrinal

--