Hi Dimitrios,

FileReference works for uploading a local file to the server, but I want
a way to upload serialized data that is already within my application,
AS IF it were a local file.

If there is a way to seed the data in FileReference, instead of using
browse(), that would be perfect, but I didn't see a way to do that in
the api docs.

Thanks,

Daryn