Hi Pablo,

I'm not sure this is the best answer to your question but as far as I know the Text component is the right choice for displaying multi- line, non-editable text. If you want your users to be able to edit the text, you can use a TextArea instead.

I'm don't know of a way to do justified text in Flex. Sorry.

Lach