Hi,

I have a List control with custom item renderers. The renders have
two alternate states and I am using a transition to move between them.

The problem seems to be that when the list is scrolled, state change
events get fired on the renderers which have just come into view. I
think I remember reading that the list controls only use enough
renders to display the items which are actually visible at any point,
so I am guessing it has something to do with this.

The consequence is that the transition gets fired on those renderers
even though no actual state change has occurred.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Lach