Hi Folks,

There are many samples showing how to get/download the records/XML from a
webservice , however none of them talking about how to change the server data
while user modify the Datagrid / List in the flash application through
webservice.

Is the webservice way to update server data is too slow, more complex, hardly
implement?  I am new to flex. Flex application does so exciting interface, but
how can I get my data saved in server database through webservice.

Thanks for guiding me to the right direction, any sample will be appreciated.

Steve