Hi all
  I want to set the initial value of a combo box to the first item when
the application loads and load another component according to the item
selected. The functionality works when I use a change action in the
combo box.That is it works when I manually change the item of the
combobox. But it is not working when the application is loading. That
is the event is not listening when the application loads.

Examples I have say 5 items select Code,1,2,3,4. So the default vaue
will be select code.A alue for 1 will show an apple image in another a
componentand so on. When I manually change to the value 2 the image
changes and when I change to 1 the image is changed to apple.

I want the application to start with the initial value of the combo box
set to 1. So that the initial image will be apple.Though the combo box
is set to 1 there is no image shown. Only when I do it manually it
shows up. Can any one help on this regard.

Thanks in Advance
Hara