From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:14 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How i can acces to other component of SWF loaded file?

X-IPI Cienfuegos-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-IPI Cienfuegos-MailScanner-From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:odiel%40ipicfg.rimed.cu>

Hello.

I'm a novice in Flex world.

My first application that I working is an intranet. I'm using RemoteObject
tech with php and SabreAMF, it work fine.

My implementation are a first page with login window, then if you can
login, other SWF file are loaded from server and inside of the file others
SWFs, the modules of application load dinamically.

I have some doubts about how load SWFs dinamycally, how (best way) create
SWFLoader and load other modules, and how interact with components inside
of the other SWF file.

Best regards.

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a IPI Cienfuegos por su apoyo.
Nodo de Comunicaciones del IPI Cienfuegos