From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ben.clinkinbeard
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 5:16 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: How do I reset itemRenderer inside DataGrid when
dataProvider is updated?

Hey Tom,

This thread is pretty old and I don't have time to read through it all
again to gain context, but I can offer a quick recap of what (I think)
I am doing differently these days. It seems to make things a lot
easier if you use ArrayCollections as your dataProvider rather than
XMLListCollection, especially if your AC is full of bindable class
instances. Check out Darron Schall's ObjectTranslator
(darronschall.com) to ease the process of creating typed objects from
the generic ones returned by a WS.

If this is completely not helpful to your situation due to my lack of
reading the thread I apologize. I am walking out the door so here is
hoping this is useful :)

Ben

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,