On 12/18/06, John Dowdell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This was the original question. Other topics came up during discussion.
I'd like to confirm that I have the correct understanding of the main
action item here... is the following wishlist item accurate?

"I'd like Adobe to provide examples on how to expose user-entered text,
stored within my database and displayed and entered through a Flex SWF's
UI, so that any search engine could search for that user text and return
the address of the interface."

I'm on the right page here for the subsequent discussion, true...?

Yes. Yes that is it. That is what I want.

Even if it isn't exactly what everyone wants once something is going or
available you will have a plethora of people refactor it for you.

dorkie dork from dorktown