Hi all,

I have a situation where I have a tilelist set to allow the dragging of it's
images to another tilelist. It works fine if the items are dragged one at a
time. However, if multiple images are selected and dragged then I get an
error 1010. Here's how to reproduce it:

1. Go to: http://tours.aspentreemedia.com/busted.html
2. In the tilelist select all the images
3. Drag them to the horizontal tile list.
4. You should get the following error:
TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
    at
mx.controls.listClasses::TileBase/mx.controls.listClasses:TileBase::configur
eScrollBars()
    at
mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/mx.controls.listClasses:ListBase::updateDi
splayList()
    at
mx.controls.listClasses::TileBase/mx.controls.listClasses:TileBase::updateDi
splayList()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/validateDisplayList()
    at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::validateDisplayList()
    at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::doPhasedInstantiation()
    at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateNow()
    at mx.effects::Tween$/::timerHandler()
    at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::_timerDispatch()
    at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::tick()

If I drag a few at a time I can't get the error or if I select all items and
then scroll back up and then drag and drop it will work! Also, if I don't
enable DragMoveEnabled the drag and drop works, but that's not the behavior
I want.

Smells like a bug to me,

Mike Weiland

Mike Weiland