From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dranoel1967
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 1:24 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Multiple ComboBox Selection and Tree from XML

I will be using this xml file, I'm very open to changes... I have
several other "Locations" to
add 18 in all. My first thought was to create a seperate xml file for
each, but as you see I
currently have then in one large file.

Thanks again,

<!---start of xml file -->

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Locations>
<Location>

<Name>myLocation 1</Name>
<ID>1</ID>
<Organization>
<Name>Organization 1</Name>
<ID>2</ID>
<Role>
<Name>RoleName 1</Name>
<Assignment>
<Name>myAssign 1</Name>
<Sub>
<Name>myAssign SubName 1</Name>
<ID>1</ID>
<Description><![CDATA[<P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT
LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You determine the resource impact of pends
<FONT
COLOR="#0000FF">This is a full description of this Assignment's Sub
Category.</
FONT></P>]]></Description>
<RoleProfile>http://www.newURL.com <http://www.newURL.com>
</RoleProfile>
<AntLearn><![CDATA[<P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT
LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Experience communicating through e-mail
and
leading meetings with confidence. </FONT></P>]]></AntLearn>
<OpenPosition>http://www.newURL.com <http://www.newURL.com> </
OpenPosition>
</Sub>
<Sub>
<Name>myAssign SubName 2</Name>
<ID>2</ID>
<Description><![CDATA[<P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT
LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Our Online Web Information Exchange. This
is your
one-stop resource for learning the latest news about us and our
industry, as well as the
place to access information and tools to help you with your professional
and personal
life.</FONT></P>]]></Description>
<RoleProfile>insert intranet url</RoleProfile>
<AntLearn>Insert your full text here</AntLearn>
<OpenPosition>http://www.newUrl.com <http://www.newUrl.com> </
OpenPosition>
</Sub>

</Assignment>
</Role>
</Organization>

</Location>
<Location>
<Name>myLocation 2</Name>
<ID>2</ID>
<Organization>
<Name>Organization 2</Name>
<ID>2</ID>
<Role>
<Name>myRoleName 2</Name>
<Assignment>
<Name>MyNextAssign</Name>
<Sub>
<Name>MyNexAssign Sub1</Name>
<ID>2</ID>
<RoleProfile>http://www.newIntranetURL.com
<http://www.newIntranetURL.com> </
RoleProfile>
<AntLearn><![CDATA[<P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT
LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Experience communicating through e-mail
and
leading meetings with confidence. </FONT></P>]]></AntLearn>
<OpenPosition>http://www.newURL.com <http://www.newURL.com> </
OpenPosition>
</Sub>
<Sub>
<Name>MyNextAssign sub2</Name>
<ID>4</ID>
<Description><![CDATA[<P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT
LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You coach and mentor associates on the
network
admin and data entry teams, serving as an important role
model.</FONT></P>]]></
Description>
<RoleProfile>insert intranet url</RoleProfile>
<AntLearn><![CDATA[<P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT
LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Your anticipated learning's will go
here.</FONT></
P>]]></AntLearn>
<OpenPosition>http://www.newURL.com <http://www.newURL.com> </
OpenPosition>