From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of fgwenger
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 1:37 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Examining web service results structure

I wondered if there was a way in Flex debug or somewhere in Flex to
see how it sees the object returned from a web service call. I am
consuming a web service that I don't have control of and it is sending
back some structure. I can't tell what it looks like to Flex, so I
can't get the DataGrid's DataProvider path correct, e.g.
MyWS.MyMethod.LastResult.... then what?

Thanks.