It's nice to have options, however, I am still continually confused
by which direction to go in terms of Data Services when designing my
applications.  I have been an AMFPHP user for the past couple years
and have found it very useful and effective for what I need (the
newest beta looks great!).  HOWEVER, the data sync & messaging
possibilities with FDS are something that I could really use in some
of my current project so I am very tempted to move in that
direction...once I have gotten a better hold on Flex & have the time
to learn Java.  WebOrb PHP looks promising as well since it
ultimately plans to offer FDS type features.  Keeping that in mind,
here are my questions:

1) Regardless of which technology I am going to use, should I always
set up my projects using Flex Data Services so that I have the option
to build that into the application down the road? If so, how to I
configure the Data Service Location wizard?  (I notice that the
WebOrb set up has you start every new project using Flex Data
Service, but I don't think that is necessary with AMFPHP.)

2) How hard is it to add Flex Data Service to a project down the
road?  I am developing my app using cairngorm so I am hoping this
will allow me to make these type of changes easier, however, I really
have no clue.

My plan is too stick with AMFPHP for the time being, however, I just
want to make sure I am not headed down a path that will be hard to
change in the future should I want to integrate FDS.

Thanks for the advice.  Once I get this figured out I will happily
blog my progress to help answer these question for others.

Thoroughly confused...

- Kevin